Home / Copyright Information
NAVCAM images are free to share using the credit line:
ESA/Rosetta/NAVCAM – CC BY-SA IGO 3.0
- The images are released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 IGO (CC BY-SA 3.0 IGO) licence.
- The user is allowed to
reproduce, distribute, adapt, translate and publicly perform this
publication, without explicit permission, provided that the content
is accompanied by:
- an acknowledgement that the source is credited as ESA/Rosetta/NAVCAM – CC BY-SA IGO 3.0,
- a direct link to the licence text,
- clear indications if changes were made to the original content.
- Adaptation/translation/derivatives must be distributed under the same licence terms as this publication.
- The user must not give any suggestion that ESA necessarily endorses the modifications that you have made.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from ESA.
- To view a copy of this license, please visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/igo/
OSIRIS images are free to share using the credit line:
- Original image provided as .IMG file in the archive delivery from : ESA/Rosetta/MPS for OSIRIS Team MPS/UPD/LAM/IAA/SSO/INTA/UPM/DASP/IDA
- Original image processed by ESA/Rosetta/SGS/PSA&ESDC to create image for Archive Image Browser
This image gallery is operated by the European Space Agency (ESA) through the ESAC Archives as a source for images of the Directorate of Science and Robotic Exploration (D/SRE).
For any enquiries concerning use of ESA images, please contact: email@example.com